Updated Apr 14, 2016. Here are some set-in-stone costs for custom videos and pictures. These are in addition to the price per minute or price per picture.
- Nail Polish: If you want a specific nail polish color on the toes or fingers, it is an additional $15. If you want a specific polish on BOTH the fingernails and toenails, it is $30. This also includes the requirement of no nail polish. Also note that I require a 7-day advance notice on specific nail polish colors, so it won’t be possible for a model to have a specific toenail polish two days before our scheduled shoot.
- Video Props: I charge for all video props that cost more than $2 collectively for each video. So, if you want a model to eat a whole chicken, you will be invoiced for the rotisserie chicken. If you want the model to crush a giant plastic toy car, you will be invoiced for the toy car. Alternatively, for non-food items, you can send me the props or items you want for the video.
- DVD: If you would like a DVD movie to play in your DVD player, there is an additional $15 charge. There is an option to select DVD on the custom inquiry form when filling out the details of your video.
There are certain factors that will increase the price per minute for custom videos. The base price is $6/minute (effective Nov 11, 2015) for a very BASIC and simple video. This would be a video in everyday clothing with no camera interaction from the model, no dialogue, and one general camera angle. Examples would be a model sitting and chewing gum and blowing bubbles or a model walking around in or showing off some type of footwear. The following factors increase the price per minute for custom videos.
- Location: If I have to leave my home and go somewhere else to film the video (for instance – inside a grocery store, at a local park, a downtown area, the side of the road, etc), it will cost more because your video will require more time to shoot.
- Conversation: Conversation varies from general conversation (for example, “Do you think I should wear these shoes tonight?”) to sexual in nature (for example, “I’ll let you jerk off”). Please note that some models are not okay with sexually explicit dialogue. Before submitting your custom inquiry, you may want to contact me first and see if your preferred model is okay with the dialogue you require.
- Demeanor: Pricing also depends on the level of interaction you want from the model. Is she supposed to pretend the camera isn’t there? Or do you want her to look at the camera and be flirty or controlling? Do you want her to casually walk around, or do you want her to run her hands over her body seductively? This factor somewhat goes along with the above factor regarding conversation. I do not shoot any videos that involve actual sexual acts (such as masturbation), with any of Fanta’s models or myself except Celeste and Mojo together.
- Clothing: Videos involving risque outfits (lingerie, thongs, bras exposed, etc) are priced higher than those where the model is in everyday clothing. As with the conversation, some models are not okay with bikinis or lingerie. Before submitting your custom inquiry, you may want to contact me first and see if your preferred model is okay with the outfit selection. Also, the number of outfits or different pairs of shoes required for your custom video will affect the pricing. Each additional outfit and/or pair of shoes is $10.
- Details: If you write a novel for a 5 or 10 minute video, the price is going to be more than for a short, one-paragraph script because it will take more time to film and produce your video. By no means am I discouraging you not to submit as many details as possible. I’d be happy to do the video so long as the model is compensated for the time involved.
- Cranking, Revving, Driving, etc: I (Scarlet), along with Celeste & Mojo, are the only models available for these types of custom videos on Fanta Productions. All other models are handled by Shish through PTP. For these types of videos, the price is $100 for 5 minutes with one model, and $150 for 5 minutes with two models.
So, generally speaking, your price per minute is based on what you want her to wear, how you want her to talk and act in the video, where you want your video shot, and how detailed and involved it will be.
Other Factors for Custom Pictures
My base price per picture is $2 with one model and $3 per picture for two models. The following factors increase the price per picture set:
- Location: If I have to leave my home and go somewhere else to shoot the pictures (for instance – inside a grocery store, at a local park, a downtown area, the side of the road, etc), it will cost more because they will require more time to shoot.
- Clothing: The number of outfits required for your custom picture set will effect the pricing. Each additional outfit or pair of shoes will add $10 to the overall price of the picture set. Please note that some models are not okay with bikinis or lingerie. Before submitting your custom inquiry, you may want to contact me first and see if your preferred model is okay with the outfit selection. I do not take any pictures involving nudity, with any of Fanta’s models or myself.
So, generally speaking, the price for picture sets is based on how many outfits (or pairs of shoes) she wears and the location in which your pictures are shot.
These are just guidelines. It’s best to submit a custom inquiry and let me quote you the exact price. By submitting a custom inquiry, you do not have to commit to purchasing a custom. If the price is out of your budget for the time being, just let me know, and we can do it at a later date. Please feel free to contact me with any further questions you may have.